Kia ora, we're Picky.
We're on a mission to create the most top-notch stock and mock image market place in the country.
Before you groan at the word “stock” let us clarify... we’re talking about the good stuff. Images of real Aotearoa, real locations, real and diverse people doing real and diverse things. Representing New Zealand as it is now – gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, location and more.
Picky Mock is the largest local image bank for editable mockup images. Here to help designers and creatives visualise their ideas and snazz-up their concepts for client presentations, pitches, portfolio-showing-off, press releases and award entries. They’re pretty slick.
The Picky creative community hails from far & wide – not just from all corners of New Zealand, but also ranging in aesthetics, styles and photographic specialties. We’re here to provide the opportunity for all the incredible talent nationwide to distribute their work to those who need it.
Here’s a few neato things to know about Picky:
– 50:50 split between content creator & Picky – that’s on par with the highest commission in industry.
– Talent Royalty Scheme for Picky commissioned shoots – that’s right, we pay talent upfront as well as an ongoing commission per image sold.
– Koha Scheme for downloading comp images – a little honesty box system to share the love back to photographers when using comp images to sell in ideas internally.
– Photographers can specify industry exclusions – if they’re not keen on using a certain image to promote a certain industry, they don’t need to.
– RAW files available for many Picky images – more control and more room to play when using an image.
– Rep over 50% female photographers, something which we champion in a traditionally gender-biased industry.
– Picky is female founded & run. Co-founders Lauren & Kimberley collectively have over 20years of advertising experience, Lauren as Head of Production and Kimberley as Senior Art Director.
If you're a photographer and keen to partner with us, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā mihi from Picky.